Spend $25 on Woot, Get a FREE Shirt: November 28 - 29, 2020

600x200_blogpost

Here’s how it works:

1. Spend $25 or more in a single order anywhere on Woot.com or on the Woot! app between Saturday, November 28th, 2020 at 12:00am CT and Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
  2. We’ll email you a super-secret code (a $19 value) by Wednesday morning, December 2, 2020. Look for an additional “About Your Order” email from us :slight_smile:
  3. Use your code AT CHECKOUT on any Shirt.Woot apparel order from December 2, 2020 at 12:00am CT until December 4, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
  4. This is for ALL customers: not just new customers, and not just Prime customers. We love you. :grin:

NOW GET SHOPPING!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Woot! customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • You must make a purchase with a subtotal of $25 or more between Saturday, November 28th, 2020 at 12:00am CT and Sunday, November 29th, 2020 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.
  • Coupons are limited to one use per customer account and are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
  • Customers will only receive one coupon with a qualifying purchase; multiple orders of $25 or more will not qualify for multiple coupons.
  • Your coupon will valid from December 2, 2020 until December 4, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
11 Likes

Woot!!

I missed the sale yesterday! I’m such a boob! I was going to buy like $60 worth of shirts!

Spent over $80 last night…just to miss this. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Dang… spent well over 3… and then this comes out!

1 Like

Bummer. Spent $90 yesterday.

1 Like

Super bummer. I spent $360-ish last night. I miss all the things.

1 Like

Woohoo! I bought some Nikes at 7:30 this morning!

I spent $45 yesterday.

1 Like

Wondering if they will charge for shipping. If so. That makes this offer far less appealing.

1 Like

Standard shipping is included for shirt.woot purchases in the US. Express shipping is included for Prime members.

5 Likes

Hehehehe… just in time to use this deal. Woot woot

I did not receive any secret code…

1 Like

It’s not time yet.

We’ll email you a super-secret code (a $19 value) by Wednesday morning, December 2, 2020.

2 Likes

My son in law will be the recipient of this coming shirt. He has been wearing woot shirts for longer than I have been aware of woot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just as I posted that I got the code. Already redeemed!

2 Likes

I got my code and am at checkout but don’t see where I can use my code. Help?

Add the shirt, go to checkout, log in, it’s on the screen where you confirm your address. Sometimes you have to wait for it to load and refresh.

1 Like

It’s Wednesday, don’t have my super secret code.

Update—it was in with another email and not on its own. I found it.

I got my code but checkout says oops that’s not a code…

1 Like