Spend $30 on Shirts, Get $30 Off a Yoga Mat: January 9th - January 15th, 2022

600x200_blogpost

January 9, 2022 - January 15, 2022

1. Add $30 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and an eligible yoga mat and get $30 OFF your nifty mat . Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  2. This deal is available only January 9 - January 15th, so act fast to get your gifts!
  3. We’ll apply the discount at checkout.
  4. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and the find your new yoga mat HERE .

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts so that you can get a bunch of yoga mats for all your exercise friends, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $30 of Woot Shirt apparel and a yoga mat required.
  • Offer valid from January 9, 2021 at 12:00am CT until January 15, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

The “learn more” link takes you on a dangerous adventure:

And if the quality of the large print on the FREE “$70” duffel is any indication of the quality on this print…

…I don’t even know if I’d buy the shirts for a free one, let alone $30 off so I still pay $35 more for the mat.

Fuzzy and pixelated

1 Like

whoops fixed it!

So that design is supposed to have a vintage look, and the print will look different on different fabrics, the twill of the fabric will make it look different than it would look printed on a flat jersey tee.

The yoga mats are a very flat fabric so prints will look more ‘crisp’.