Spice Capades

“Nobody likes having salt rubbed into their wounds, even if it is the salt of the earth” - Rebecca West.

What about bacon salt though?

Not for nothing, but those flip-top jars with the gaskets sell for a couple bucks empty, and are great for storing fresh ground coffee, etc., so for this price the rub is a nice bonus!

EDIT: Now I see they’re plastic, so the repurposing factor isn’t nearly as high. :frowning:

OK, I fail to see what is “spice” about a cast iron skillet.

But, nevertheless, the skillet is a good one. (I’ve got 2 with the “!” on the bottom, got 2 more “normal” ones.)

What about some Dutch Ovens with the “!” on them?

steve

I’ve been waiting for the Woot Skillet for weeks now! Almost missed it, a friend sent me a link at 1am this morning letting me know it was hidden in the “spice” sale. I never would have though to look for it in here.

He who controls the spice controls the universe!

[youtube=f3Ejr6GSk2g][/youtube]

Don’t get me wrong, guys. I would be getting MORE 12 inch Lodge “!” skillets, if I didn’t already have 2 of the “!” ones, and 2 more plain vanilla Lodge 12 inch skillets, (and another 400 pounds of cast iron cookware.)

If you’re a Woot!er, (and have been around since 2004, like me) you NEED these. If for nothing more than bragging rights.

(Amazon, is that check in the mail?) :smiley:

steve