Spiegelau 17oz. Lager Beer Glass 2-Pack & Gift Box Tube
$16.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: New
PRODUCTS:
2 17oz. Spiegelau Lager Beer Glasses
1 Gift Box Tube

Product website

Someone say beer.woot.com?

Is this some kind of foreshadowing for the weekend?

And its kosher too

Interesting, I’ve never seen beer on here before. Technically I’ve still yet to see it, beer not included. :slight_smile:

It is just as important to drink beer out of a proper vessel as it is wine. If you do a quick Internet search, you will quickly learn the common ‘pint’ glass is just about the worst beer drinking vessel out there. And many of them are only 14oz instead of 16!

Price + shipping is the same as on Amazon. If you have prime its definitely not a deal.

http://www.amazon.com/Spiegelau-Beer-Classics-Lager-Glasses/dp/B003QRBYX6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1305781571&sr=8-1
Actually they’re not in a gift tube but its the same glasses.

cheaper on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Spiegelau-Classics-Lager-Glass-Packed/dp/B001CFNIAG

edit:
oops, not cheaper w/ shipping. but still - not much of a woot.

Kind of expensive for a couple of glasses…

I think I saw a set of four at walmart for like $15 or $20.

Does this have any features like laser etching to agitate the beer and release aromas, like that high-tech Sam Adams glass?

Hopefully the winemaker will pipe in and give us the details on varietal and vintage…oh wait…never mind…

I prefer a cold frosty mug, myself.

Keep in mind this is a pretty inconvenient size as most bottled beers are 12oz.

I’d prefer beer goggles…

We drink almost all beer out of stubby goblets geared towards Belgian style beer. Light beer not included, because it barely qualifies as beer most of the time based on flavor.

Don’t forget room for good head. hehe.

I hope so! I wouldn’t mind if wine.woot became drink.woot and started selling beers too!

yup, that’s what she said.

Some beers, like Guinness, Murphy’s, and Beamish are in a 16.9oz can with a nitrogen capsule and a 17-20oz glass would be perfect, except this is the wrong shape for those beers.