Spira Footwear For All Gender-Types

Weird - after checking reviews on the mothership, I see that all the 5 star reviews are older, and all the one star reviews are recent. I wonder if there has been a change in production? Hmm…

Ha! Duck Dynasty branded gear. Pass.

Anyone have experience with these? Or Spira in general? Will need new running shoes soon.

Also, what’s with the gap in the arch of the sole? Maybe it would be all in my head, but I feel like it would be uncomfortable for running or serious walking.

If anyone is interested these are made in China.

Totally & I thank you.

Just knowing the company makes anything “duck dynasty” turns me away. Are these shoes to wear while piloting your Hoveround through Walmart?

What’s wrong with Duck Dynasty? That’s like, one of the funniest scripted sitcoms to come out in years.

The writing and directing on that is brilliant, especially considering the cast they’re working with. It’s gotta be like trying to shoot a lighthearted comedy with Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, and Gary Busey- and then all their non-actor spouses and kids.

My boyfriend got a pair of the Men’s Duck Dynasty shoes and the photo doesn’t do them justice! They are the loveliest Pepto-Bismol pink colored camouflage athletic shoe money can buy. They are sand/brown and pink. Come on Woot! how about a real description and photo.

I bought a pair of Spira work shoes (not listed) and at the beginning they worked wonderfully. Then after a while, I would say like 3 months my feet started to ache. Mind you I don’t use these shoes often because I use them for a job that I work part time and I didn’t bother to get some inserts even though I should because I pronate. I can’t speak on the running shoes but I am tempted to pull the trigger since I am in dire need of running shoes.

ETA: I forgot to mention that in my experience, it seems like these shoes run big. I usually wear an 11 in women and the 10.5 was slipping and sliding all around my feet. But these were the all black work shoes that I own. Again I cannot speak on the running shoes.

My thoughts exactly.

I am definitely not a Duck Dynasty fan, but I do like the green camouflage.

Never mind, I just looked at Google Images and see that the Duck Dynasty logo is written on the back of the sneakers. No way!

FWIW, I’m a serious runner and the XLT has allowed me to keep training/racing in spite of some pretty serious knee injuries. Worn them in a couple marathons where I was worried about support.

The Duck Dynasty stuff is an affront to humanity, however.

I have purchased both Spira running and walking shoes. I was hoping the walking shoes would be better than the previous running shoes. I was wrong. Not recommended.

I could see your typical PoW wearing these while plundering the bulk cheez-os section of Walmart

Just received both pairs of “Duck Dynasty Spira” sneakers and they fit my arthritic feet perfect in the 10.5. I usually need W sneakers but these are very comfortable in the M. Wore the first pair all day, no pain. YeaH!!!

BEWARE Be very very careful buying shoes from this site,ordered size 8,they sent size 9,now won’t give refund over there screw up. I just bought a pair of work shoes,I ordered size 8 and they sent a size 9, needless to say they do not fit and they just sent me an e-mail saying I can’t return them because you can’t return shoes because of size issues. I can see if I ordered the shoes at size 9 because my Dumb@$$ didn’t know what size shoe I wear, and they were too big, that would be my fault, but they messed up and shipped me the wrong size and now are refusing to give me a refund. How’s that for a company, triple A on customer service I would say(VERY,VERY,SARCASTICALLY).

If you ordered a different size than the one you received you should be able to return your order.

I’ll go ahead and ping Woot Staff with your info and post.

If you haven’t already, please use the Support Tab once again and let them know.

Thank you for your continued patience.

I have emailed them and this is the two responses I got from them ;
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Unfortunately, I do not have any replacements to send you. We have a couple of options here (1) I can issue a partial refund in the amount of 10% and you keep the item, OR (2) I can issue and RMA and you can return it for a full refund. Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Regards,
Shah Azharuddin
Woot Member Services

(I told them I would like a refund)

And then a few hours later they sent me this one ;

Sorry to hear that the size you purchased does not fit, unfortunately, per our FAQ’s (www.woot.com/faq), we’re unable to accept returns on items due to sizing issues. We suggest trying to sell the unwanted item to a friend, a co-worker, on eBay or craigslist, or on www.wootswap.com.

Regards,
Rich
Woot Member Services