Spirit Animal

Whoa. That’s some serious camouflage.

Sorry, try again.

I can’t tell if that tiger’s roaring ferociously or fearing for his safety after hearing how in demand Tigers’ blood is these days.

“What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don’t you worry your pretty striped head, we’re gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And then we’re gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we’re gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug! But if he’s been murdered by crystal meth tweakers, well then we’re s**t out of luck.”

in for two… because i’m BI-WINNING

I’d love to make a Charlie Sheen reference here, but honestly his meltdown is entirely too depressing.

This shirt is also probably only going to be relevant for a few months at most.

I mean, unless you like winning tigers anyway.

I would get this shirt, but if/when Charlie Sheen dies I’d feel bad about wearing it…

Now I’ll have something to wear while drinking my Tiger Blood Energy Drink

You may think that this is a topical reference to Charlie Sheen. Actually, it’s a commemoration of the Year of the Tiger of the Chinese Zodiac, which ended last month.

This shirt is a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT part of a #winning breakfast!

Wear this and your face will melt and your children will cry over your exploded body.

definitely got the crazy eyes down and looks like the t-shirt is too small a space for this beast to be confined in…kitty may be winning but it is not in a good mood about it.

Hackin’ up a furball!

Does this tiger have Adonis DNA?

i hate that people take advantage of dumb celebrities in order to make a profit. Does no one realize that this shirt will be outdated in like 3 months?

Take a look at the tiger’s teeth: He has two-and-a-half fangs.

You’ve seen the meltdown.
You’ve seen the shirt.
Now hear the song!

This shirt will sell in record time!

80%x80%

http://charliesheen.com/images/image001.jpg[/img]