Spirit Dots

Sunday afternoon and still no kids sizes. I would like to buy at least two.

OK, even if Royal Blue is out of stock in childrens, suppose Woot works with harantula to pick another color that they do have in stock? Maybe slate blue, charcoal, or kelly green, or something.

Throw us a bone here, Woot!

Thanks!

Might we be able to arrange a rain check or something for that since the price today is $12 for kids shirts oppose to $15 when they do come in stock?

Typically, we tend to be frugal when it comes to our kiddos clothes; not spending much and typically second hand. However for certain Woot shirts (thank you “Travel by Catbus” shirt) we are willing to spend a bit more. Whatever reason, and I will admit to sounding “cheap,” there is a difference in paying $12 for a kids shirt instead of $15 (*2 for the # of kiddos we’d be getting).

+1 to dahagan77. :sunglasses:

Unfortunately I cannot confirm any rainchecks or discounts.

If you have questions or concerns about today’s offer, please email into support@woot.com and let them know.

Super cute! Sad to hear they are sold out on the kid sizes.

Awesome!!!

Phew! Look forward to that! Spent a sick day with my daughter last week and we’ve now seen the movie at least 5 times!

Good luck!
There was a problem ordering a few months ago. I emailed woot that I wanted the hoodie version of the shirt and it was only available 1 day. They told me to go in the all designs section and buy it from there, which was not at all helpful. I was disappointed in their customer service and that the hoodie wasn’t available.

I emailed and let them know and they got back to me and said, essentially, “If they’re not available now, then pay the extra 3 bucks and also shipping when they are available”.

Oh well, it was certainly worth an email to ask.

First day sales: 744

Love it… but I wish it was on Slate.

Well, unless I missed them, still no kiddie sizes. Any idea when these will come into stock?

Yeah, any ETA for kids’ sizes?

Would love to snag this one for Xmas.

Is this shirt EVER available in kids sizes 8, 10 or 12? Would love to have it for my kid… Thanks!