Spirit of Zaphod

Well, if we are going to be mired in the allegedely profitable and seeming ubiquitous expanse of ‘pop culture,’ at least it’s an antiestablishment themed classic. I’ll take mine on ice. Leave it next to the petunias ; )

Bah! Be a man and take on on dry ice as its author’s intended!!

Ooh, smoky ; )

Smoooooth.

42 proof?

Sorry, I just can’t wear a shirt that says “Gargle Blaster” no matter the reference points earned.

Ridiculous. The Gargle Blaster isn’t a bottled drink.

Dammit, cannot unsee! Just like when I realized Gabe Pyle’s fantastic Serenity / nebula design from a couple months ago might be misinterpreted by non-geeks as a space penis. Ah well, I’ll take my chances with both of 'em.

A whale of a shirt. Um, too soon?

I see they sell little kid sizes. In what scenario, exactly, would one be putting this shirt on a child? What’s the drinking age on Betelguese 5?

This is one froody shirt.

I like the design, but I don’t wear shirts that are completely covered in the design. I just don’t like it. I prefer the design more or less centered on the chest and possible extending down the shirt some, but this is too much. I wish I could bite on this one.

As much as I appreciate Hitchhiker’s Guide references, I can’t help but feel this might have been better as a shirt for Old Janx Spirit.

What are the chances that this will eventually be printed on a koozie of some sort? I could use more pint glass koozies, and this would be a good one.

^
I concur!

Would wearing this make me feel like my brains were smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick?

Awesome design Orion!

Looks familiar.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/buzatron/works/10106479-pan-galactic-gargle-blaster

Agreed! (Though I do enjoy the shirt)

I hear that an infinite number of monkeys designed this shirt.

I love it, but I hate it because it should have been Janx Spirit. The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is a cocktail. All the same, I’ll probably buy one.