spooked!

Apparently not, but I was thinking the same thing. It really should. This design is screaming for it. Or howling I guess.

Happy birthday bluejester! I am not buying a shirt for you.

Congrats on the print, rogerrogerroger. This is a nice clean design. However, until someone else receives this shirt and posts a picture, I am not buying it. I want to see what it looks like first. I have purchased shirts from woot that just did not show up well, and I am concerned, like others on this thread before me, that this will be another.

dumb question: does this glow in the dark?

Boo! Hiss!

Why, no. No, it doesn’t.

I want to buy it because the artist is from Simi (I’m from Thousand Oaks, neighbors practically), but I don’t know if I see myself wearing it.

Congrats Roger³! I had a good feeling about this one. :smiley:

Even if the printed color of the shadow and the shirt are similar (they’re not too similar I don’t think) the glossiness of the ink should help the cat stand out enough to make this interesting. Your attention already goes to the pop of light on the cat’s eye.

Great design!

Who is that the ghost of exactly… Don Tonberry?

What bugs me more is that the design will be on the very upper slope (!!) of my boobs!
Woot doesn’t seem to move the art around the way other (gasp!) sites do when printing girls’ shirts.
I lurve this art a lot, it is totally beyond me how much personality is conveyed in the wee ghostie. Frickin great work !!
Sadly tho I agree with others about the design disappearing.
And, shipping guys at Shirt.Woot! - I still want to know why my shirts come to Vancouver, Canada by way of Malmo, Sweden. Just curious, eh?

Congrats, Roger(rogerroger). I really loved “The Suitor!” but this one’s pretty cute, too.

As someone who is constantly stumbling over one of 5 black feliney things because they’re nearly invisible in the dark, I think the shirt is adorable!

nice one!

It’s so…

S-so cute…

Everyone knows you can’t see a ghost’s arms until they raise them away from their ghost bodies. Well almost everyone, I guess.

Or a WOMAN’S. I really like this shirt, but I am not going to buy it, because I’ve bought a few others that hit right on that spot and look dumb on a chick because of it. Some shirts that I’ve been made fun of while wearing because of this issue:

Snowflakes are Whiter on the Other Side - “Ha ha, when you’re far away, it just looks like one of your boobs is glowing”

Evil-o-meter - “Ha ha it’s like an evil meter for each of your boobs”

This shirt would have been so awesome as a glow in the dark shirt.

The solution to this is to make friends with adult guys, who are just happy to see boobage period.

It’s the ghost of the one-armed brakeman!

http://www.warwickma.org/documents/tales.html

Just got a kitty! So getting this shirt :wink:

Somehow I can’t imagine the grey showing up at all on the shirt for more than a couple washes. I got that music pirate shirt (the ramyb one) a while back and after a month you couldn’t even see the computer he was at.

I’d be more impressed if it glowed in the dark…

Perhaps even just a small splash of GITD on the lantern…

Ooooh… Or use little dots of GITD so just the front of the ghost glows a bit…