Sport Shirt - 5 Pack

So…men’s shirts only?

In for 3!
I want to be The Shiz to the 3rd power.

Looks like a promising White Elephant / Secret Santa party gift.

What is this madness? Shirts outside of shirt.woot?

I need to go take a drink or two.

somewhere charlie sheen just hit buy 3 for this woot.

Oddly tempting, may pull the lever in a bit.

Only Amazon review I could find was on a Gildan shirt by someone who was apparently VERY EXCITED ABOUT HIS SHIRTS

Oh Woot! Might want to do a bit of research on sales tax collection in the various states you sell to. For instance, NY State has no sales tax on clothing, but you’ve collected tax from me anyway.

My husband is always needing kickaround shirts. I just hope he winds up with the 100% cotton ones – he’s not fond of the 50/50 type.

I don’t own this particular model of shirt, but I own a few that are similar. They are pretty nice and allow me to go out in public without getting strange looks. They conveniently come with two arm holes, a hole for your torso, and an adjustable hole for your neck.

One warning, the shirts I own do NOT cover my legs. This may be seen as a disadvantage, but I think it’s nice, because it allows you to mix and match with a variety of other products (I’ve had good luck with “shorts” and “slacks”. I’ve heard “jeans” are compatible as well). Just wanted you guys to know before you buy them that you’ll need to make another purchase before going out into public.

I wonder if we will get different colors. The not-a-snuggie last time was “random”…meaning 90% of buyers got the same color.

lol this is a freakin awesome product. Seriously people

A buck ninety-three per shirt, delivered?

Not only can you feed the poor for pennies a day, but you can clothe them too!

Polo is a trademark of Ralph Lauren. Hence, sport shirts :wink: Looks like a great deal for a golfer (like me)

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

That is a good warranty for shirts =P

For the guy that wants to wear all 5 at the same time, collar poppin time… SMH

Pockets are for losers!

I think I’m having a stroke. This can’t be real. It’s not real (fingers in ears) nah, nah, nah, I can’t hear you nah, nah, nah…

I bought three… I work where we have to wear collared shirts. I’m hoping I get mostly solid colors, but hey, it’s a great price if you don’t mind the chance of garish-ness. Even WalMart or Ross sells polos for 4 or 5 times the price here.

…so stop yer complainin’ people…

Totes agree

If I can’t be sure they’re 100% cotton, this is also a no-buy. Those cotton-poly blends might as well be made of Saran Wrap for “breathability”…

The arm cuffs look kind of small. That makes it a no-go for a chiseled body-builder like myself with my bulging biceps. But for you ordinary wimps, these are a great deal.

::Quantamm, the 98 pound weakling, is secretly in for three.::

GREAT I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO BOWLING LOL.