Sports Beat Impulse Heart Rate Monitor

Are you going to send your stuff to Hawaii in the near future? We live in America, too, and would pay just a little bit more postage if you would not rip us off like a lot of other vendors. Anyway, we run and like heart monitors, too!

I was in for 2, they came today, tried it out works good. I avg 80 bpm wresting.

People who are anti-chest belt and don’t want to spend 70$ + I guess. I got one as a backup for my rebok monitor I got on the regular woot that has a chest belt, and one for my wife who is anti-chest belt and anti-spending money :smiley:

Thanks for the link though, I’ll keep that in mind for the wife in case this 20 dollar job craps out.

Watch worked for one day then screwed up, light stays on and will not switch to other functions.

You’re still very likely under warranty at this point. We’d recommend getting in touch with the manufacturer first, especially as they’re more likely to be able to repair or replace the monitor. Failing that, rma@woot.com is the place to get in touch with. Please make sure to include your order number and a detailed description of the problem. If necessary, add rma@woot.com to your address book or otherwise adjust any spam filtering to ensure you receive their response.

Got mine on wednesday. Opened it up and it was beeping in alarm mode. Can’t get it to stop. I think I’ve moshed every combination of buttons and even read the directions. I’ve buried it in the couch cushion hoping the battery will run down. Hot deal 25 buck to be driven crazy!! Help!!