Sports & Outdoors Steals

Any chance you guys sell the steel toe version of the Bates boot? I’m in need of a new pair of steel toe’s and I like the Bates boot.

Thanks.

What are the dimensions on the Nike NSW pouch?

Does anybody have the pontoon boat? Can you tell me if it would work well on a river? Occasional Rocks, water flows pretty slow though.

Is the Head racquet pre-strung?

I purchased BOTH jake blinds. And the turkey vest in the Sport Woot! side deal … Let me tell you. They work!!!

Indeed, it will come just as pictured.

[QUOTE=darkman4, post:6, topic:418067]
I purchased BOTH jake blinds. And the turkey vest in the Sport Woot! side deal … Let me tell you. They work!!!

Nice shooting! Which blind did you like best and why?

Thanks!! 15.5-lb tom from about 50-60 yards away. Wasn’t the ideal shot but I couldn’t call him in any closer.

Both blinds are sturdy, well constructed, include tie downs/stakes, and roll up for carrying. The Three Spur blind is two sided whereas the Jake House is 3 sided. No real preference but I opted for the Three Spur on that day. MD Spring Turkey season is daylight to noon, so I wanted a quick setup. As it turned out I moved spots after the 1st two hours.

You can’t go wrong with either. I hunt with at least one other hunter, so I purchased one each.

[QUOTE=mickael]

Nice turkey friend. It looks as if you may need a bigger pot though.