Sporty Outdoor Watches at Killer Deals

Celestron compass is 2 x 4 x 0.6 inches and 2.5 ounces. And takes two button cell batteries. Had to dig way to deep with Google to figure that out…was hoping it was smaller.

G-Shock watch listing is confusing. Page is labeled GW7900-1, but the photo and description state GW6900-1. If this was for the GW7900-1, this deal would be awesome as Amazon sells that model for $112+. However, if this is the GW6900-1 (most likely, as pictured), this deal is beat by amazon, $81.87 with free prime/super saver shipping.

FIX YOUR TITLE DESCRIPTION WOOT!

Like the previous poster said, you are misrepresenting your item with the wrong Casio G-Shock model number! I’d be pissed if didn’t see the “real” description buried on the second page

Thanks for catching that. The title on the item page now matches the title on the event page/picture/description/specs/ship detail. 6 for 6 is so much better than 5 for 6! Pricing has also been adjusted.

We’ll also contact anyone who has purchased and make it right. Thanks!

Hello. I’m having trouble getting a response from my e-mails regarding these watches. I bought four total and 2 don’t work and the other 2 are different models than the one listed. Please help.

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t heard back from Woot Member Services.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services to help expedite a response.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

Thank you for the fast response. It is greatly appreciated.

Hello Rogetray. I still have not received a response to my inquiry about getting help with this order. I sent another ticket today in hopes of getting a response. Please help me with this issue. Thank you.

Howdy! I’m so sorry you haven’t heard anything yet, I’ll double check with CS and hopefully we’ll get you a response by end of day today.

Thank you!