Spring Cleaning

The floor steamer is $139 new over at amazon. I’m in for 2. I know my daughter is going to want mine and I’m not going to give this up.

Bissel deep clean does good job & leaves little water behind.
It does do this weird thing balling up dirty bits underneath the carriage that rub off on carpet as you are cleaning. I pick them up with a paper towel or vac up when carpet drys.
It’s a bit awkward to clean the inside of the clear part that sucks up water, and a few screws removed open all parts that need cleaning.
This might sound like a negative review but it’s not - it does the best overall cleaning job of any carpet shampoo machine I have ever used

I don’t recall every having a smile on my face while I was steaming my floor. False advertising!

Well now hold on a minute there. Nobody is keeping you from smiling. You just choose not to smile.

Does anyone know if the 72 piece hangers are good for regular t-shirts and button down shirts too. Description shows its for great for suits and jackets.

Will the 72pc hanger set work with my Macintosh?

I purchased the Dyson DC41 Bagless Vacuum-Purple and this first time I rolled it across the floor the wheel fell apart. I know it said Factory Reconditioned, but give me a break. Now I have to find out what I have to do to either get the parts and fix it or send it to somewhere to get it fixed… What a bunch of crap… And these aren’t cheap!!!

I’m so sorry for the trouble. Contacting Dyson is your best bet, and from what I’ve heard, they’re great to work with.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to email support@woot.com with your order details and issue. Keep us updated on how things go.