Spring

Do you have the power to kick someone in the pants and make the stickers get printed and shipped faster? Ha. I hate waiting. Amazon Prime has me spoiled. And I think stickers are going to break me. I just can’t get enough of them.

I think I’d have better luck if I had a friendly chat, but I can squeeze in some time for that next week.

Ok. I’m sure the wheels are already moving as fast as they are capable though. Good luck! Thanks for all you do for us!!!

Word, yo. If you guys are happy, my job is more enjoyable. :slight_smile:

Yes, this. I love the idea of polos. I wear them to work nearly every day. I’d love to have some witty woot shirts I could actually wear to work that wouldn’t get frowned upon.

Thanks for posting the blank info @Narfcake! Unfortunately, seeing the color-block tees “in living color” plus the info that they’re super thin has me wishing I could cancel my order from the Shirt-Off/considering buying the Pencildelic which is what I really wanted.

On the other hand, another vote for more polos. Diggin’ the blank color options.

reusable shopping bag? gym bag? lunch bag?

Don’t really see color block tee’s around here so I’m gonna give the Colors of a Feather shirt a try.

Anyone else still waiting on things to ship for this event sale?

Items from this sale will ship on 4/4. Plus sales on shirt will typically ship a little while after the sale ends, you can see the ship-by date on the very bottom of every sale (or when you go to check out with an item from the sale).

Are we waiting to send out the previous offer of the Totes McGoats Tote until these ship also? I’m still waiting on mine (plus the tees) to say that it’s shipped.

Have you tried using your order number to ‘Track by Reference’ on FedEx’s website? If you haven’t received tracking info, you might find it there. You can also send your order info to support@woot.com to see what’s going on.

Ahh, okay. Thank you, had looked around for shipping date on the page for the sticker, but not the event page. Fail on my part, thank you for the response, I wasn’t particularly worried as things normally show up at some point.

They do? I’ve been hiding out in my, now my granddaughter’s, basement since 1972 waiting for a couple of guys to bring me my fake draft card. Beware of such people.

Yay. Stickers on the way to me, expected Tuesday.

Edit: Stickers received. The Cheese is a Liederkranz counted as two stickers. :frowning: I like my assortment though. shirt.Woot stickers remind me of collecting Wacky Packs when I was a kid. I wish I had kept those stickers intact instead of destroying them the way kids do.

Just a reminder that we’ve got an awesome sticker trade thread going on - so when you receive your stickers, come join in the fun!

Just received the shirt with the bird. It is INCREDIBLY THIN. I’m a guy, and I don’t know if I can wear this around as MY nipples would be visible. It’s like wearing fine cheesecloth.

I like the colors and design, but would not recommend due to quality of shirt.

Hey guys, I’ve only received my dragon poster, no stickers; unless the stickers are in the tube.

Just checked, they’re not. 4 packets of stickers.

Got my Colors of a Feather Color Block tee & Business Shirt polo recently.

Meh, on the color block tee. It is thin but I didn’t find that my bra was particularly visible. I’d say good skin-tone t-shirt bra is essential tho for the ladies. Also fit/sizing is a factor. Too tight and things will be visible.

As for the polo, LOVE IT! Also got some real-life “likes”. :slight_smile: So I’m voting twice for more polos.

Is anyone else still waiting to get their stickers? I should have my 4 packs by now right?