Foxy Roxy 2009 Columbia Valley Gewurtzraminer 6-Pack
$55.99 $̶1̶0̶9̶.̶0̶0̶ 49% off List Price
2009 Gewürtzraminer, Columbia Valley

Proud to Serve Winery North Coast 2009 Sauvignon Blanc Case
$99.99 $̶2̶5̶3̶.̶0̶0̶ 60% off List Price
2009 Sauvignon Blanc, North Coast

Wine Enthusiast review on the Wellington:

http://buyingguide.winemag.com/catalog/wellington-2010-roussanne-sonoma-county

Aready have my 4 Wellington Roussannes. Haven’t opened one yet, but I’m excited to.

Still got me a few of these, gotta see if I can find one to taste and see if I need more.

And I’d like to see some of that 2011 SB of Peters I had last night up on woot as well.

WD, Neil, you there?

I’ve opened one of my PW roussannes and liked it. It’s a full bodied white with a very dry finish. I don’t have any memory of the fruit of flavors at all. Drank very well cold, I enjoyed it more after putting it in ice than right out of the locker.

One of the guys I was sitting down with had opened a viognier he thought was two sweet and mixed the two- that was pretty fun too.

Chance Creek SB is awesome. Feel free to read my notes on the previous offer. I will need to get in on ONE or TWO more but will wait for a WW offer I can parlay for free shipping. Not too convinced about the CH offer.

Wooters… Chance Creek Lou here says this is certainly cheaper than Sancere, but has been compared to it’s French cousin. Jump in an get some goat cheese and a few tidbits of fresh dungeness crab or shellfish and enjoy the forward flavors from our terroir nuanced vineyard in Mendocino County. We are also certified organic growers for over 20 years. Grapefruit and nectarines and zesty mouth watering acidity are our trademarks. Thanks, Chance Creek Lou

Any notes on the Foxy Roxy Gewurtzraminer?

Spell check on ‘Gewurztraminer’ woot. It’s the little things :slight_smile:

HA! I just copied and pasted. Didn’t even check the spelling. Nice catch.

Well I decided to try the Gewurztraminer. I found the previous offerings and that helped make my decision. In case it can help someone else:

http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5246694
http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5218280

Willing to split Chance Creek SB and/or Foxy Roxy Gewurz. Wish there were more deals for 2-4 bottles instead of so many 6-12 deals.

Anybody have a shipping window idea on the Rousannes? Usually nothing stops me from stocking up on Wellington, but I’m traveling out of the country starting May 24th.

This offer doesn’t end 'til the 17th and won’t ship for 3-5 days after that so there is almost no chance you would receive it before the 24th.

Oh, that sounds really good.
What’s the mineral flavor like? Big fan of Sancerre, would love a California source. :slight_smile:

so I ordered the Foxy Gewurtz on 5/15 and still ‘awaiting shipping’…never ordered wine before.

Do they typically wait as long as possible before shipping (for ease, or whatever)?

Wine shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. Allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

But I’m thirsty naaoooooooooooooow

(Thanks - who reads FAQs?!? :X)

Anticipated ship date 5/22. It’s now a week removed from that date and yet no additional shipping information. Why state shipping in 3-5 business days if that is not the case? This is bordering on ridiculous Woot!

And btw, this order was placed on 5/10!