St. Julian 2010 Pinot Grigio / Riesling 6-Pack
$49.99 (Normally $78.00) 36% off List Price
3 2010 Pinot Grigio
3 2010 Riesling
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
4/9/12

St. Julian is one of the premier wineries in Southwest Michigan. I’ve never been disappointed with their wines.

I bought these last time. Very good value for the price!

I am not a huge drinker, anymore, but I bought these last time and I adore them. We have drank some of each and they are well worth your time.

I like the Riesling a lot more than the Pinot Grigio but overall these are a good value

Tried to order, but message says cannot ship to AZ. Description says AZ is OK. Any idea?

Why is Cesare not getting his QP for his linkin’ action?! We need answers people!

Same thing for Connecticut :frowning:

Looking into it. :slight_smile:

Look above, maybe. Sorry, only got so many hands here. :slight_smile:

ps. Got this one, Cesare knows it’s not intentional, right? Please say yes so I am not a sad cat the rest of the day!

Okie, here’s the word- AZ, NJ, and CT are not on the list.

(Terribly sorry, we’re trying to clear these up as fast as we can and appreciate you all for your patience. :slight_smile:

I’ve been avoiding wine purchases since my wine racks are full and most offerings don’t tempt me, but Pinot Grigios and Rieslings are my favorites. It’s “cooler” among our friends to drink cabs and merlots, but I might have to treat myself to these. Does anyone know how sweet the Riesling is? I picked up a new Riesling from a winery I’ve always liked and it was so sweet I handed it off to my daughter. (I had flashbacks to Tyrolia in high school!)

Does that mean we can order?

The previous reviews say medium dry.

Thanks! Sounds tasty!

The all you can ship for $5 is so enabling, especially during a wootoff! How could I resist this, especially with free shipping? I’m from MI and I heart Riesling. Prettty excited. Now I just need to refrain from further wooting today…

Both are actually kind of sweet, but not cloying. Big fan of Michigan wines!

Decided to buy one. First ever wine woot buy

Michigan wines that cannot be sold in Michingan. Stinks.

New Jersey Law Change

NJ Passes Direct Shipping Bill
But Impediments Remain

Updated 5/1/2012

On January 17, 2012, Governor Christie signed winery direct shipping into law, which was made effective May 1, 2012.

The new law’s language is not without faults. It includes an unconstitutional “capacity cap” that allows small wineries to ship directly to consumers but bans shipments from mid-sized wineries or wine companies producing more than 250,000 gallons per year. Additionally, the law prohibits out of state retailers from direct shipping.

We applaud Governor Christie and the New Jersey legislature for making way for direct shipping and the law is a step forward. But it excludes at least 90% of U.S. wine production, and all shipments from out of state retailers, from direct sales to New Jersey wine lovers. We hope the legislature will address these shortcomings in future sessions.

Background
In response to a 3rd Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruling that declared New Jersey winery “satellite” tasting rooms illegal, the New Jersey Legislature considered legislation to restore satellite tasting rooms and allow for limited direct wine shipments.

Numerous bills were introduced in NJ over the last two years to remedy the situation – some good for consumer choice; some not. Unfortunately they all included “capacity caps” which reduce consumer choice and have been ruled unconstitutional. In the latest court ruling (January 2010) the 1st Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals struck down a Massachusetts capacity cap statute as being discriminatory and unconstitutional. Consumers and wineries in Massachusetts were back where they started…without wine shipping. And the state was stuck with an $800,000 legal bill for defending a law the courts ruled unconstitutional.

The NJ law could be challenged in court, leaving New Jersey wine lovers out in the cold once again.

http://www.freethegrapes.org/