St Julian Riesling/Pinot Grigio Mixed (6)

St. Julian Reserve Riesling/Pinot Grigio Mixed 6-Pack
$59.99 $97.00 38% off List Price
2012 Reserve Riesling, Lake Michigan Shore
2012 Reserve Pinot Grigio, Lake Michigan Shore
CT links above

Winery website

Both of these used to be my favorite go to summer wines for everyday but I have pretty much given up on West Virginia ever getting added back to the list of ship to’s. I certainly have saved a bunch of money over the past year or so; thanks Woot! Thinking of just becoming a beer drinker instead.

I’ve turned to mixed drinks. Georgia might as well be the Republic of Georgia as far a Woot Wine is concerned. My cellar is not what it used to be and Woot is to blame.

When will Georgia return? Will I be notified?

I am interested here since my dad loves Riesling and wife loves PG and the price is nice. No CT notes, no community notes. No winery participation. Maybe I am just spoiled but these things really help.

If your curious about shipping restrictions and updates you can check the following links for further info/notifications:

-ShipCompliantBlog.com

-Shipping Update Thread: Wine.Woot

-FreetheGrapes.org

I’d grab one each from you.
Enjoyed most all the St. Julian we’ve seen here before.

I’ve tried both of these! The pinot grigio was a nice dry wine with a crisp flavor. At the winery tasting, I remember comparing the pinot grigio with the pinot gris and preferring the pinot gris, but I usually prefer pinot gris over pinot grigio anyway.

The riesling is great. I’d classify it as off-dry, which makes it a little drier than most rieslings I’ve had. It has a crisp, fruity flavor.

I would highly recommend this deal. Both are good wines at a great price.

Pinot Gris = Pinot Grigio. :slight_smile:

St. Julian makes a wine labeled Pinot Grigio, the wine offered here, as well as a wine labeled as Pinot Gris. The Gris is under their Braganini Reserve offering. So if you are at the winery, good chance you would be presented with both. :wink:

That and although the grapes are the same Pinot Gris typically different in style from Pinot Grigio.