Stack-On Safes

Dude, small kids can not get into these unless YOU GIVE them the COMBINATION

Primarily these are designed to keep kids from getting into them. Good for a gun because it gives you quick access but prevents children from getting to it. These are not intended to prevent theft by a determined thief. Cable can easily be cut and box can be pried open I’m sure, but if you hide it, and don’t show all your guests where it is, it may be missed by a burglar in a hurry. Just remember its primary function is to keep kids safe from a gun.

Is this guy trolling or did he completely ignore all of the studies done on these boxes with locks on them?

i am thinking about getting one of these as the cash box in the office. I think this lock would deter someone from getting my money when my office manager steps away from her drawer to go to the bathroom, and i think it will deter the cleaners from lifting some money whilst they are vacuuming. What does everyone think about this plan???

[youtube=D2Wzt0vJvOI][/youtube]

Hopefully just ignored most the posts before saying his own uninformed opinion.

It’d be depressing if trolling here had gotten to the point that people were intentionally endangering children.

I thought it was just implying they look like toaster ovens