Stacker 2 Extreme Energy Shot-48 Bottles

Lots of comments from when this was offered in March.

Anyone know the caffeine content of one bottle? I hate it when they bunch it in with everything else.

If you like energy drinks, grape is probably the best flavor our there. I prefer the smaller shots over the ones that take a long time to drink, if you only drink them for the energy.

Not to rain on the Woot parade, but if you are not a die-hard Stacker 2 fan, you should troll any of your local Dollar/99¢ Stores. I often see a large number of energy shots there, from many different brands (usually including Stacker 2 as well).

It says about as much as coffee so 150-175 mg?
http://coffeefaq.com/site/how-much-caffeine

Before anyone asks, there are 48 of them total.

These look like the ones that walmart used to have around here for $1.50 per 2-pack. Haven’t seen them in MONTHS.

Gotta love it when drink makers don’t disclose the amount of caffeine.

Argh! Always with the grape!

We made sure that it was more clear this time. :tongue:

This stuff is scary. Made me throw up once.

The Dollar Store near me carries Stacker 2. They cost a buck each (that’s kinda why these stores are called Dollar Stores)…even factoring in $5 shipping, they cost about 73¢ each here.

I loaded up on these last time woot had them. These really work and I think they taste pretty good, like watered down grape cool aid. My friends didn’t like the taste, though they probably haven’t tried other energy shots out there that taste much worse in comparison.

I have these from the last time they were on woot and the bottle says “as much caffeine as a cup of premium brewed coffee”

FOR COMPARISON…

5-Hour Energy (2oz bottle) Has:

Niacin: 30mg (150%DV)
B6: 40mg (2000%DV)
Folic Acid: 400mcg (100%DV)
B12: 500mcg (8333%DV)
Sodium: 18mg (<1%DV)

Energy Blend: 1870mg
Taurine, Glucuronic acid, Malic Acid, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, Caffeine, Citicoline

I never received my shipment from the last time these were up :frowning:

Uh oh. Have you emailed support@woot.com?

That leaves the amount of caffeine subject to their opinion. I like knowing just how much, not an approximation. Shady…

200mg