Stainless Steel 7 Piece Manicure Set

I’ve started “A WALL OF WOOT” with all the boxes!

It’s tempting since my girlfriend’s constantly stealing my nail clipper and supplies (plus an extra set to keep in the desk at work would be pretty nice after spending an afternoon working on machines in the lab), but for some reason I just can’t get myself to pull the trigger on them. I’m in the market for one of those nail polishing files. My nails have massive ridges on the backs of them, and they definitely help my hands look quite a bit more maintained.

Also, anyone else have a glass nail file? I got one at a flea market a year or two ago and love it a million times more than a traditional metal one. It leaves a much smoother surface and doesn’t feel nearly as gross as a the metal ones (also never wears out or rusts).

The patient is wheeled into the room verocisously clawing at the wheel chair. Agast with his dreaded state, I leap back in fear. I have never seen such horror in my life. My nurse supports me as my feable knees begin to give way. “How could this have happen?” I paniced. What monster would cause even Medusa to turn her head away? My nurse slaps my face and whips the cold blots of sweat that began to accumulate on my shrivled brow. It is time. Slowly moving towards the sink, I fruitlessly rub my hands together in an effort to regain any feeling. I wash my hands, rub my face, and wash once more. Patting my hands and face, my nurse tells me my operational tools are ready and the hour has arrived. Nodding, I take my place staring over the twitching body. Raising my hand slowly, I call out, “Scooper!” And with this, I begin in a fury. Speed makes the torture last shorter. “Clippers!” I hack away years of neglect and suffering. “Sissors!” Not even my 10 years of school could have prepared me for this case. I cut as a nervous boy cuts his first paper snow flake. With my hands shaking slightly, “File!” I’m close to finishing my operation. My back aches and my hands begin to cramp as I press on through the night. My nurse delicately smears my precipitation on a cloth, and with a sigh of relief, I am finished. I drop the last tool into the water pan and collapse in a chair near by. My patient slowly moans, deep breathes in and out. I cannot believe the success. My nurse finishes cleaning, packages the tools, and slowly hands them to me. Without my seven piece stainless steel manicure set, I would have been left to cry as the patient was left, untreated. The patient is slowly wheeled out, still recovering from the drastic improvement. I myself, pick myself up, put the stainless steel seven piece manicure set into my coat pocket, and head home for a needed set with a half smile on my face. I have saved another person.

“Smokey”, indeed.

doesn’t look like it’s good quality

He’s right on.

Last wooter to woot: mamurphy88

in for 3.

SmokeyFalls, I think I love you

in for 3, giving one to my boyfriend for christmas (the boy bites his nails and skin bits!), keeping one for myself, and i am sure i can find a home for the third

Glass nail files are the best! They come in different lengths and sometimes you can find them with a case. Look in a beauty supply store if you want another.

This looks like a pretty good deal for three. Thinking outside the box here - lots of potential uses for crafters.

I’m just glad it’s not a refurb :slight_smile:

Yes, indeed. I had exactly the same thought. What would they charge if they were refurb?

Dollar Store junk.

In for None.

These look just like the ones in the local Dollar Tree store.

You can only order once, and you choose 1 to 3 quantity when you order. So, yes, you have to have another account.

-OR- if they are not sold out, contact customer service service@woot.com and ask them to change your quantity from 1 to 3. Good luck

almost 5 bucks per manicure set for 3 sets is kinda steep…still, I just lost the set I usually keep in the car, so what the heck. i need it, so i’m in.

If I weren’t so lazy, I’d try to fit a curve to the “Percentage of sales per hour” graphs…looking at the previous half dozen or so products, it looks like the trend with respect to time’s fairly consistent (I think the Magnavox tv’s an outlier). It doesn’t look like it matters what kind of product is being sold, when it comes to the times most sales happen, which is both interesting and not. I’d think that with the range of products being sold on woot that appeal to different types of people, there’d be some sort of difference in the times of purchase. But then again, the woot audience has become large enough that enough of the people purchasing are not the extremists, but rather the mainstream.

I’d be curious to know what the graphs would look like for the original woot’s first month or two. or three. or four.
Just a thought.

In for 3. I hope they are not dollar store quality =)

Ethel. This is Reuben. What do you mean Reuben who. Reuben Goldstein. The Reuben Goldstein you met on the bus tour to Branson in June. Well the reason I am calling…Yes that Reuben that sat next to you at the Yakov Smirnoff show. Yes, I know. Well you remember when I told you about the investment deal in Tel Aviv? The diamond brokerage my cousin Ari runs? Well, forget about all that! Here’s the deal, we buy 100,000 Stainless Steel 7 Piece Manicure Set from sellout.woot.com and we drive down to Ocala and set up shop at the Villages club house! We’ll make a mint off the shuffleboard crowd in the morning and rake in the dough from the evening early-bird dinner guest. It a sure thing. So can I count on you Ethel? No, this isn’t the Reuben from the Tunica trip last March. This is the Reuben Goldstein from the Sarasota trip back in May of 07.

Time to retire my ole grinding wheel. Getting too old to lift my feet up to the height of the workbench. Plus the garage floor is too cold in winter! In for three.

There’s gotta be something compulsive With a signature like that.

I might be interested if this item had even a lesser known brand name.