Stainless Steel Finger Protector, Your Choice

Stainless Steel Finger Protector, Your Choice

Anyone else order these finger protectors? I ordered 2 on Jan. 15, but got ice cream scoops instead. I really wanted the finger protectors, so I notified WOOT, but they said they weren’t available anymore. Then, the next day, there they were! Still on the site! I really want them, but I don’t want to get more ice cream scoops I can’t use.

Hi there. Checked in with CS and they see other contacts from people getting something different than the ordered (not all ice cream scoops).

We’re checking with the vendor to see what’s up.

I got the ice cream scoops instead. The customer service told me to send the scoops back and order another set of finger protectors. Tried to explain the shipping label said scoops even though I clearly had finger protectors, I wanted to be sure I got finger protectors if I ordered again, and I was told they couldn’t send them from there? I was very unhelpful.

Hi all. We’ve figured out the problem. We’re working to fix things now. Just hold tight.

1 Like

Thank you! I received my finger protectors it the mail today. You pulled it through again woot!

1 Like