Stamina ATS Air Rower 1402

Stamina ATS Air Rower 1402

Are these actually shipping out? I got an email receipt for a refund but the status is still “preparing to ship” and customer service didn’t give me a clear answer

I just got mine today. Never got any info about a refund.

Hi there. I’m sorry about the refund. It’s likely that the vendor didn’t have the number of units that they told us.

Mine arrived defective. The belt won’t stay on.

Hi there. You might contact Stamina to see if they have some tips to get it right.

If that doesn’t work, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I have contacted Stamina and left a voicemail, email and tried using their chat service but the chat service told me to use email which was already done. I am very disappointed in Woot for selling defective products. This was supposed to be new but it was all scuffed up. Maybe that is on Amazon shipping used goods as new? Do I just need to do a credit card dispute?

Well, it’s not like we asked Stamina to ship a defective rower. It happens. I’ve had new defective merchandise from Amazon.

If Stamina doesn’t get back to you in a reasonable time frame, reach out to Woot Customer Service as I mentioned.

Not sure why you feel you need to escalate to a card dispute when you haven’t even given us a chance.