Stamina Elliptical Trainer 1704

Stamina Elliptical Trainer 1704

Can anyone find a single review on this exact product? Seems like a pretty good deal, but tough to drop $200 with no reviews.

Hi there. This is a new release from Stamina. :smiley:

Do we know what the stride length is? Can’t seem to find that it of info anywhere. At this price not expecting anything more that 13 or 14” but would be nice to know what you are getting.

I bought this last month. It is near identical to the 1703. It has a 14" stride length according to the company. I emailed them and they were very responsive

According to the vendor, it has a 14.5" stride length!

2 Likes

Just received elliptical and assembled only to discover the stationary handlebar included is not correct. The bolt holes don’t line up for attaching to upright post and it’s a flat backed part trying to be attached to a curved bar. The manual shows a curved back on the stationary handlebar that attaches to the curved post. This renders the item unable to get pulse readings and the stationary handlebar also helps you get on and off safely. Have emailed Stamina CS but it’s after hours, not sure how long they will take to respond. Didn’t want to miss my 30 day window with you before notifying of problem. Can you help get the correct part or what options do I have?

Hi there. Stamina is usually pretty responsive from what I’ve heard. If you don’t hear back from them in a reasonable amount of time, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.