Stamina X Ab/Hyper Bench

OK, this bench interests me. But I am a total novice. Does it come with directions? Suggestions on how to use it? Because truly, I wouldn’t know what to do with it otherwise. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Take a look at the short video embedded in the description tab. It should give you a very good idea what kind of exercises you can do with this bench.

What’s up with the Amazon reviews provided by Woot on this? It only loads 10 reviews out of the almost 400 available. When you try to display 10 more it reloads the same 10. When you try to display only the 1 star ratings, same thing.

When I searched Amazon for this bench, the closest match only has 11 reviews at 4 stars none of which appear to be the ones showing on Woot. What gives? If others are having the same problem it appears to be a misrepresentation of the product.

I was able to see the reviews (38 pages?) and it showed me the one star reviews. I am using Firefox browser. I actually had more trouble signing in to Woot! to reply, so Firefox isn’t perfect.

I’m able to page through all the reviews in Chrome. What’s your set-up (device, browser, OS, etc.) so we can look into it.

Using my LG V20 phone on Android 7.0. Chrome 59.0.3071.125.

Edit: seems to be an issue with how the site formats in default mobile view. I forced it to view the review pages as a desktop site and it works as it should.

Thanks so much! I tracked down someone with an Android phone and he was able to duplicate the problem. So much easier when we can duplicate it!!! I put in a trouble ticket to get it fixed.