Stanley 16oz. Stainless Steel Leak-Proof Travel Mug - 2 Pack

“From now on, Daddy’s double-fisting the coffee.”

I hope “the coffee” isn’t just a family nickname for “the maid…”

First impulse buy on Woot! and I got two of 'em. Cheap Xmas presents for my roommates the very least!

And of course, by “two” I mean “four”.

Dealbreaker!

Just about everywhere, unfortunately.

quote: Roostalee scharton wrote:Plastic inner liner. No thanks.

Yeah, I made that mistake once. Plasticky coffee isn’t so great.

Actually, my big issue with this is coffee-y plastic. It starts to smell after a while and no amount of cleaning will make it stop smelling. It’s a cheap deal, but I’m passing this time.

(Not sure why the Quote BBCode isn’t working for me…)

Bass Pro Shop $9.99 but shipping free only if to store or with $75 purchase: vs. 2 for $7.99 here.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__10151_-1_10051_10221998?hvarTarget=search&cmCat=10017452#reviews

Shuts up and consumes

mumbles Stupid pushy power happy monkeys.

In for 6 @ $4.83 ea. good xmas gifts for clients.

Seen them selling on ebay for $25+ ea. and Amazon for $20 ea.

5 yr warranty, hard to beat.

Keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold. Don’t know about you, but I’m going to keep a popscicle and coffee in one just to see if it does! :slight_smile:

Nothing like disappointment to get you in the holiday spirit!

Has anyone found a measurement as far as circumference towards the bottom of the mug?

The Honda I drive has remarkably undersized cupholders (or, being American, I purchase beverages that sell in quantities much greater than those in foreign lands)…

It’s a fair bit more costly than these Stanleys, but I’ve been quite happy with my Nissan Leak-proof Travel Mug 14oz (search amazon or elsewhere for JMQ400). Never leaked a drop and been using several years now. About only complaint has been keeping the threads clean - can be a little stiff to open now after all these years, especially if contents have cooled and created a vacuum. But no regrets…

It’s 2 for $8 plus shipping. Considering time is money, does any warranty really matter at this price?

Because they arrrrrre, Blanche…they ARRRE plastic!!

Will this work with my Apple (juice)?

hahaha! :slight_smile:

I figure if I buy 4 one is bound to not leak, and I’ve paid no more than a decent overpriced one in a store anyway. And think of the excitement of testing them all!

I have one of these I got as a gift. Or “reward” or something. I wouldn’t call it a travel mug. The lid is either screwed on, and sealed, or off. If you look at the picture with the lid off (“Package Contents”), you can see the seal goes all the way around, and there’s no path for liquid. I think there might be a point where it’s loose enough to drink around, but it’s also loose enough to fall off in your face.

So consider it a 16 oz. thermos.

That depends, does the Apple juice come from an iPod or an iPhone?

I wasn’t PLANNING on buying some, but the caption was just so demanding. I now must not only buy, but consume. That’s gonna hurt coming out.