Stanley 3-in-1 Tripod Flashlight with Mini-Tripod Keychain 2-Pack

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
muffins are for wooters.us

Stanley 3-in-1 Tripod Flashlight with Mini-Tripod Keychain 2-Pack [New] - $19.99 + $5 shipping

2 * Stanley 95-407Q 3n1 Tripod Flashlight w/Tripod Keychain

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

One of these helped me change car battery in the snow. It’s more useful than you might think.

Previous Woot! (for just one)

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3610368

Stanly tripod flashlights get pretty good reviews on Buzzillions.
http://www.buzzillions.com/x/s?N=4294811422&D=x&cat=&extra=all-product&Ntt=Stanley+Tripod+Flashlight

What’s the battery life on these?

The product website for the big flashlight.

And the product website for the mini flashlight.

I got a set of these for Christmas and they work wonderfully. I highly recommend them.

These might be really great for lighting up latrines when camping. Nothing worse than having to go in the dark.

Another possible use: painting in places with no existing lighting.

It says on the product description,

5 hours for the big one, 6 hours for the mini.

I don’t have this exact model, but I have a similar Stanley tripod light and they work wonderfully. Just like the previous poster said, you use them more than you might think!

Did you not bother to read the product information?

Being able to tilt the actual flashlight heads independently to aim the beams makes it a very good work light if you don’t need to use it all the time. Or you could just buy some rechargeables and light up your life.

I saw these on QVC not long ago. Here is the product link to show you good reviews and woot’s 2 for Tuesday is a great deal!

QVC

Personally own one of these lights. Works great. One button turns them all on or off if they are connected. Great for camping as you can slide one out and give to the kids to walk with. Very bright light. Only wish that all the heads would swivel the same direction. Use the mini-light keychain to walk around the house at night as to not wake the wife when heading for that late-night snack. (or to check woot!)

I just can’t see the light on this one, so I’m in for none…

Stanley just bought out the Black and Decker company, so I wonder how long before we will see lots of B&D products on closeout here?

can the legs of the tripod be extended to different, various lengths for uneven surfaces?

My mother bought two sets for Christmas a few years and, and all of them worked sporadically. My set had one light that never worked, and the other two would flicker off unless I pulled them out of the tripod. Dad’s set had the same flicker problem in and out of the tripod.

The only reliable light so far has been the keychain, which is a great little gadget. Decent beam for the size. And really, the tripod lights are real nice, when they worked.

Definitely in for these. I got these a couple weeks ago from woot (paid almost the same for one) great flashlight extremely bright and very versatile as it breaks up into 3 separate flashlights.

So essentially you are getting 8 flashlights for $24.99. Not a bad deal considering how versatile they are. The only downside is that you will have to provide 12 AA batteries to run the big ones.