Stanley 3-in-1 Tripod Flashlight with Mini-Tripod Keychain 2-Pack

people these days…

Dam I want one just for the Key Chain…but they seem so cool 3 flash lights combined into one.

great for camping

I got one of these in a previous Woot. Works well and very bright, but it doesn’t spread out enough to light more than a small area. The battery cap on the end seems to crack easily. The key-chain is cute but I’m afraid to put it on my keys since it feels rather fragile (still very bright though).

Overall, I’m happy with it. It’s nice to have around the house.

Ah hell, I’m in for this deal. Never know when you might go camping, and I don’t really have a good camping light, now that I think of it.

Alright seriously…who would carry a tripod flashlight on their keychain?

Is this good for camping?

NO but the heads tilt. I would say 100-115 degrees.

No.

No. You push the button at the bottom, and they spring open like the bat-hook. What they show in the picture is all you get for extention.

Good question! I bet someone around here can provide some insight.

How come they have a different pic showing for the sellout woot item? Was that the same one from yesterday?

No, they’re fixed length and just pop out the way the picture shows.

bought them here last time and have examined them but not even loaded the batteries as yet…they seem a bit fragile and probably would have done better if they had been rubber-coated to protect them when and if they tip over while using the tripod

at this price, worth buying in any event

No, they can not. But the base isn’t so large that it really doesn’t matter. Open the legs and angle the flashlight heads where you want them.

Spotted this at Lowe’s last night for $24.95… woot, 19.99 plus 5.00 shipping

I like the big ones…very useful, bright, and
last a long time (re. batts).

So I was real disappointed with the keychain.
It looks cool, and is pretty bright…
but–unlike the big ones–the construction is
embarassingly flimsy.
Fine for a freebie…but I hate that I paid for one.

Bought one ofI Bought one of these at a big box store for quite a bit more (and no cute keychain). The battery life is a slight exaggeration, but close enough…approximately

would be cool if the flashlight came with a remote control, that option could even save lives during disaster times. the designers this and other such products should realize this so they can make a difference. I would myself but I got my own stuff going on I’ve got to contend with.

awesome flashlight for the price (ya get two!!) I bought one for $14, I think that was the price, and am totally please with it. It’s very plasticky though, so I don’t know how much rough stuff it will take, but if you’re not a ham fisted mook, these will work for ya.