Stanley 3-in-1 Tripod Flashlight with Mini-Tripod Keychain

I got these the last time they were offered. It was a two for Tuesday deal, two for $17.99. I really like them! This is a pretty good deal, too. QVC had then a few weeks ago for $27.

The big flashlight has three individual lights that can be used separately or all together. Each light takes two AA batteries (so 6 total). I had fun turning the off and on and assembling and disassembling them. We’ve already found the tripod and pivoting heads features really useful when working on computers.

Totally worth it!

““But that’s because you’re my brand of heroin,” Edward broodingly brooded in such a dark and brooding manner that it was so totally hot.”

Heroin or heroine?

From Dictionary.com:

heroin

• 6 dictionary results

her⋅o⋅in
  /ˈhɛroʊɪn/ [her-oh-in]

–noun Pharmacology.
a white, crystalline, narcotic powder, C21H23NO5, derived from morphine, formerly used as an analgesic and sedative: manufacture and importation of heroin are now controlled by federal law in the U.S. because of the danger of addiction.
Also called diacetylmorphine, diamorphine.

I guess the vampire was hooked on her.

Twiwoot = superior. I freakin’ laughed.

How bright is 60 lumens? Is that like a 1W LED? 20W incandescent? 5W fluorescent?

These are awesome! I picked up the 2 pack of this woot had , a couple of weeks ago. There pretty cool ,especially the little keychain one.

I can’t believe I stayed awake for this. Aren’t we due for a woot off?

Epic Product description!

I just bought one of these at Big Lots Friday for $5.99

Bad woot.

FYI - If the flashlights flicker, change the batteries in all the legs. If the voltages don’t match the light will flicker when all three are together in the tripod.

42 lumens - really…

on a more pertinent note- i ordered the twofer tuesday deal they had on these last month and i must say i am quite glad with the products- the mini keychain lights definitely come in handy in my rundown old saab- and who can say anything bad about a flashlight on a tripod?

Woot just keeps lowering the price of these lights. Trust me, it isn’t because they aren’t worth the cash. I have purchased 6 of them so far and they are fantastic. The tripod feature for just a camplight is great.
I made sure the mini light is hanging off the turn signal of each of my cars.

Everyone should have at least one of these

DAMN! i bought this the last woot-off and got it for $18. it works supurb and is actually very bright :]

If i didn’t have one already, i would get it for this price…so sad…why woot…why do u have to do this and lower the price?! tears

I got this last time on the two for tuesday deal as well.

It uses a single 1210 LED chip for each light if anyone’s curious. Not sure why they couldn’t use a 5050 chip instead since it’ll be much brighter.

woot must have bought a ton of these things

I bought 2 of these last time around. They are great! You can open up the little tripod legs on the mini, then safety-pin it to your shirt, and you have a chest headlight! (Or a head chest light??)

Did it come with the handy-dandy keychain also?

Ah, the Voltron of flashlights.

It’s telling me that the sale hasn’t launched yet. Somehow, I disagree.

Cheapest BIN on eBay is $21 shipped.

I Love this flashlight. What is so great is that you can take it apart and have 3 flashlights. A great must get! The mini is better than I expected.

dealbreaker. ebaying some dynamo flashlights as we speak.