Stanley 34 Piece Mechanics Tool Set

Is Armageddon on the way???
Everything this past week has to do with emergencies or preparations!

Lifetime warranty, and what, .30-40 per tool?

Hell, I’ll even take 3 of these…

I’m a tool… might as well run with the pack :wink:

My girlfriend can use some OK tools in her car…

-meaty

It may say Stanley, but it doesn’t look like stanley

I ended up with the cat in the breakup which means I lost the tools so I’m in for one. They may end up sucking but at least I’ll be the proud owner of a tool set again. Problem solved! Thanks woot!

First woot is a sellout x2 (one per car). And I ended up with a shirt.woot as well…too bad the main woot was weak, or I could have had a trifecta.

weird…

Sellout time: 12:00:00 AM Central Time

Order pace: 0m 0.000s
Woot wage: $0.00

must be some server error… but i got 1! thanks woot!

Larger set in hard case offered on woot for like $35. Did not read details before buying, as time is of the essence at this price. Thanks for your offer to sell one, friend can just call me to borrow mine, and get a skilled mechanic at the same time.

wow, that was fast. Oh well, I have plenty of these lying around… its just finding the right one thats a pain in the ass.

Got one. Sorry if this sounds dumb but what are all the different sockets for and why would I need so many?

great woot-I bought more woot stuff this week than any other week. Thanks for taking care of my Christmas shopping!

You can call me to borrow one. Will have nothing to do with the kid napping of a skilled mechanic though :slight_smile:

dammit sold out already! i have enough sockets as it is but damn for that price, definately not to shabby for “stanley”

well if that isnt a joke, there are many different size nuts/bolts in this world…hence the many different sized sockets…no dirty joke, sorry.

Tools cannot fix anything… It takes the tools with the Not only the Knowledge, but the skill to back it up… I know people with a tool set worth over 25 Grand… And yet, cannot troubleshoot a basic problem that they have been trained to do… and that is with all the manuals in front of them.

Ah, so you must work at a Ford dealer, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

sigh missed this last night, one of the rare times I’m not online @midnight central to check (1st(@10pm Pacific): woot - 2nd(seconds later): sellout-woot - 3rd(moments after buying decision is final): shirt.woot)
thought I wouldn’t have gotten this anyway. now reget missing it.
sellout.woot has yet never repeated a for-sale item.

Under 30 minutes to sell out? Wow! So when is there going to be a sellout.woot Off?

I got my three sets – probably one for each car, and the third for work since nobody seems to have tools available there when needed – then went to bed… Wow, they didn’t have many of these…

-Martin <><

No it wasn’t a joke and thanks for the reply. I got these so I can hopefully change my own spark plugs.

Depending on what kind of car you have, you may need more than that little extension they include in there. Especially if you have a 4 cylinder with the plugs recessed in between the cams, or a side-ways v6 (car with front wheel drive and a v6). Also, sometimes those spark plug sockets are a little too big to fit into some spark plug holes.

I guess that’s why I buy a crap-load of tools… so much variety when it comes to working on different cars/motors.

But hey, this has everything you need to dismantle a Japanese car, 10mm, 12mm, and 14mm sockets!

-meaty