Yay! Looks pretty nice, too.

3 Likes

Too easy. Better luck next time, woot.

3 Likes

Got it. Woot Woot!

2 Likes

Interesting, maybe nice to have at times for a buck

2 Likes

Score! I didn’t even look at what it was, just swooped in and bought it and came back to see. Sold out by the time I was back. T minus 30 seconds maybe?

3 Likes

Got one. Thank you, Woot.

2 Likes

Yay, finally got a bottle for coffee! :w_happy1:

2 Likes

So happy to get this one! I desperately need something to keep me hydrated through a day at work without resorting to the (yes, still working) water fountain, and without spending a fortune on one of those trendy bottles the young’uns all have nowadays. Mission accomplished!

2 Likes

I used an exact clock to see when it refreshed exactly at 1 am and added to my cart. I pressed the checkout button and nothing happened. The hell is up with that? Then I went back and it was sold out.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If I don’t keep it, I’ll win at being a big sister by giving it to my brother. So win either way! Thanks Woot!

~Loyal app user

2 Likes

Pure skill. Some have it. Others never will.

2 Likes

Got mine. Large capacity, dishwasher safe, seemingly good quality. Nice deal, woot.

3 Likes

Agreed, hard to beat $1

1 Like

Dishwasher safe excited me. Just not sure even my lower rack is tall enough for this thing.

Only disappointment is the gasket on the drink insert part was not on well or designed well. but will probably not use that anyway.

Are they going these each night this week? I can’t seem to find the thread where they announced it. I have set my alarm each night so if it was one night… someone let me know. :laughing:

App appreciation week was last week.

1 Like

Did anyone else get this in a barely padded envelope? Mine has some scratches and dents. :weary::tired_face:

Nah, mine came in a box with those air filled cushion bags

1 Like

In a bag but the condition was fine.

1 Like