Stanley 65 Piece Standard & Metric Socket Set

completed eBay listings:

Ebay linking failure

hmm…there really aren’t comparable items on ebay.

Stanley tools are good

Stan

Used to tighten ones nuts, & screws, got a set in my truck at the moment, otherwise would buy one, niters all.

Depends… what OS are you running? Metric sockets aren’t Mac-compatible. You can, however, beat the crap out of your Windows PC with one - I reccomend the 3” 1/4” Drive Extension for the job.

Anyone who works daily with tools knows it’s Dewalt and Craftsman. All others I guess could be decent for the want to be do-it-yourself repair.

I have some stanley tools. They’re definitely inexpensive and they feel like it. aren’t as good as craftsman and can’t even compete with real tools, like my Snap-on sets. $35 is ok if you want a minimal tool set for odd jobs around the house. They’re not good for much more. Certainly not anything automotive.

No thank you. Craftsman may cost more but come with a lifetime warranty. Good night woot.

Eeh decent tools prolly not a bad price.

Lifetime Warranty? If so where would you bring it if something broke?

Dang I just bought a new socket set Tuesday for a job I’m working, and they’re all dirty and un-returnable now.

to the place where you bought it or they sell them at

From what I’m told, K-mart bought craftsman, and is no longer honoring their return policy for damaged tools.

Already got myself a nice set of craftsman.

Stanley has been subcontracting to various crappy contractors lately… I had a Stanley fan that failed after 4 months. When I took it apart the inside plastic was stamped “Lesko”.

Yeah. The guy with the suits with question marks all over them.

Do not want.

Crappy… Sears has Craftsman for this price, with a better warranty and more pieces!

No need for this, but looks like good quality.

Please, please no Woot-Off until Tuesday (I have a final on Monday). Thanks…

Not a bad deal for what you get. It’s nice though I don’t think I will be getting one of these.

On a random note; I am typing this from my iPhone. IT IS AWESOME!!!

Awesome, I have a complete toolkit at home but have been needing something to keep in the car.

I know several people that do including guys on my FD for scene work. Not bad. GREAT Xmas gift :wink:

But I’m still waiting for something I really want to make my first purchase

OMGWTFBBQ Best sub-header title evah
So… how often do you woot yourself?

65 piece sockets for nine inch nail biters