Stanley 75-Piece Mechanics Tool Set

Good price…already own a similar set from NAPA…stanley tools are usually good ones…have some around the house

I really do purchase many throw away tools from Harbor Freight. Nothing there ever lasts too long. But they are so cheap I can not help myself.

I have a similar Craftsman set. Love it. Never used the Stanley set, but I have several Stanley tools and the seem to be of equal quality.

Stanley Developer Toolkit?

There are only a few brands I trust for tools, and Stanley is one of them.

I am in desperate need of a ratchet set right now, but I can’t dish out 40 bucks for one. :frowning:

“manufactured globally” does that mean MADE IN CHINA ??

dangit, i thought the texas discount code worked because it showed the discount on the ‘confirm order’ page, but then it charged my card the pre-discount amount. :frowning:

Oh ok I’ll start it.

Return policy is still better with cratsman tools. Walk into sears, drop in the bin, walk out with a new one.

Depending on the store some write down how it was broken.

Laugh-In?

Laugh in! How funny. Wasn’t that Goldie Hawn’s job to say, “Sock it to me”?

What else?

So this does not appear to be anywhere on Stanley’s website.

And in other news, this week has officially been a bust on woot.

Why, so she can tighten your nuts?

Iremember…Judy Carnes.Should google her to see if she’s still alive.

Maybe I’m getting grumpy in my middle age, but I get tired of people with colorless squares complaining about Woots. BUY SOMETHING … then you can carp. It’s kinda like not voting and complaining about the president.

And gauze. Don’t forget the gauze.

And bolts. Duh

ok, just read the info from the last w00t Stanley set and you’ll be set…

http://www.woot.com/blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=2591

Craftsman USED to be great across all lines, but then Sears went sucky - now C’sman also generally sucks unless you buy the best line only.
Stanley is always reliably good quality and trustworthy.
Buy Stanley. Can’t go wrong.

Box of Crap

only 11/16" baah what you going to use it for change a spark plug. if it doesn’t go to 15/16 or 7/8 then how you going to use it?

maybe on a pedal bike.

I like to buy American made tools. They don’t snap in half when you are using them like a lot of the ones I’ve bought that were made in China or Pakistan do.