Stanley FatMax Xtreme AntiVibe Rip Claw Hammer

First is stupid.

wtf is this first thing?

this thing will never sell out

first

LOL!

Don’t guess there’ll be any more Bags of Crap today, eh?

HEY WOOT NOOBS!!!

stop trying to post first. chances are you are not first. so stop wasting your time and buy a fucking hammer!

how strong is that magnet? can u just randomly hammer and hit the nail on the head?

Economic slump!

This is for smashing the ipod lock.

Maybe good for fixing woot’s servers?

or the thing you use to destroy the ipod when you can’t remove it from the cable.

i think im going to buy one, just so i can hit myself in the head repeatedly with it.

Dr. O’Dwyer
Time to have your head smashed in
with my new hammer

no you aren’t, duffass

Can I use this in Left 4 Dead?

Now all we need a fancy targus product to save our iPods from the Stanley FatMax Xtreme AntiVibe Rip Claw Hammer.

damn, i just bought two of these on sellout a few weeks ago for 2 bucks more apeice. I haven’t used them yet but they are bigger then your standard sized hammer so not really good for little jobs but if you’re building a shed or something - great choice!!

How nice of Woot to sell everyone a hammer to destroy their poor quality products with.

It might be handy to use on the thief that tried to take your Ipod but couldn’t, because you had that lock attached to it. Buy three!

Love these. The anti-vibe stuff is great for older carpenters. My dad will love this!