Stanley Nineteen13 Lunch Container

Barely enough for a bottle of hot sauce, a salt shaker,and a pepper grinder!

I actually use this lunchbox everyday. I can fit a 6" sub sandwich, bag of chips/cookies, small piece of fruit, and usually one other small item. I don’t fit my drink in there, but that isn’t a problem because I have a 24 oz. bottle of Dew I drink throughout the day.

It isn’t the biggest lunch box in the world for sure, if you need a drink, you should probably look elsewhere. If you don’t, it is a very stylish and rugged lunchbox that will last for a while.

Speaking of style, I’ve never in my life got more “Where did you get that lunchbox, that is cool” questions in my life.

vital note for the future of wooter careers:

1. curved top = poor design choice for office refrigerator hegemony

2. if you think people are bigger than to not develop a negative conscious or unconscious bias towards the dude whose lunch container choice causes them difficulty or to work with a general mess or disorder, no matter how small… then you did not attend a US highschool, and if you did, then you don’t yet realize that it doesn’t end when you enter the workforce

the end

This looks like it would be a great gear case (keeping camera/small tablet/battery packs etc. from getting smashed).

So buy two - one for the condiments, one for the sandwich. Or, buy 3 - one for an appetizer, one for the main course, and one for the dessert!

Just wonderin what the measurements on the bento boxes are. I didn’t see them on the website. I have this utility room that needs some organization…

doing the same now!

Great video/review! Thanks sucker4crap, that perfectly showed how big this thing is and what can go in it. I’ll need 3 for my 6-pack of beers.

bought two of them… one in each color… one for lunch, the other for electronics… going to use one to put my Nook Tablet and other detritus in, using die cut foam inserts…

I have found the curved lid results in my lunch being “floated to the the top” or leaned against the side of the communal commercial refrigertor. The handle on the end seems to allow people confidence in knowing which way should go up, and they place it to prevent their flimsy plastic sacks from being smooshed through the side gaps of the racks. I know to pack it with crushables closest to the handle, and they appreciate the barrier.

They made for an excellent storage cases for size 50 cabled knitting needles, too. I’m in for two more.

C’mon woot!, those photos suck! Can’t wee see inside and then with stuff to gauge relative size?

Yeah, I saw the video. But what about woot’s due diligence?

Regarding:
“Designed for Disassembly, the plastic liner can be removed from stainless steel shell for recycling”

That means, designed to be thrown away

Nevertheless. IMO it’s too small.

These are big enought to hold a Glock 17 and 4 mags, for a compact range kit.

I placed two orders: one for each color–a detail the shipper chose to ignore. Sturdy item. Questionable service.

ordered one of each. received one that is black and the other is half-white, not “stainless steel”. caveat emptor, kiddos.

oh, and woot charges tax on the shipping…

I just received my Blackhawk version, I like it! It has red/orange hinges and the black stainless steel body; you can feel the quality of this product. I do think it is little small, but I can still fit a sandwich, yogurt, and some chips in it, so it gets the job done. Luckily my work has drinks or I’d be carrying one separately. Overall, if you have simple lunches and want a stylish/quality product, this is it.