Stanley Tripod Flashlight Keychain

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
all your wooters.us are belong to us

Stanley Tripod Flashlight Keychain [New] - $0.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Stanley 95-113X Tripod Flashlight Keychain

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Stanley Tripod Flashlight Keychain
$0.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Stanley 95-113X Tripod Flashlight Keychain

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Wtf? These are the ones that came free with the large 3 flashlight dealio.

FROOGLED

snooze

I was sooooo sure the next item was going to be a BoC!

Ever notice how the more silly features an item has, the less useful it becomes?

shipping kills

I have one of these and love it. It’s totally cute and super bright. It’s on my keychain right now. The one issue I have with it is that it is fairly bulky and gets in the way sometimes.

Here, have a product website.

Button batteries = bleh

So, did I miss the BOC already?!? I tried earlier and got a server error…

I have 1 of these. I LOVE IT. Although, I left it on overnight and the battery is a bit low now and not easy to replace.

omgosh.

seems like these little items go at the end of a woot off don’t they?

Tried for 3, but just missed…

I enjoy the $.99 pricing, but what to do for the $5 shipping? Is there any way to combine orders for woot-offs?

damn, missed this one. but it is early so hopefully they have an even better light option

WOW, that went fast

I got one of these with the full sized tripod a while back. I never got to use it because it fell off the key hook by my front door and broke. If you ask me, not being able to survive a 4 ft fall means it isn’t worth a dollar. Or it means I need a better key hook.