Star Powered

I came in to this discussion to express how utterly amazing this combination of things was, but then I read “glow in the dark” and realized it would have made it my all time favorite shirt.

Regardless, it’s pretty flippin’ awesome.

At first my husband thought (from a distance) that it was the love child of Tony Stark and Captain Rogers

:happy:
Awesome!

Great mash-up of Iron Man and Super Mario Bros. Kudos to the artist.

First place! You have my thanks, voters, and also my favorite internet picture of the moment!

It is how I looked when I saw my shirt up tonight… only less frothy.

I didn’t actually vote for this one, but then I didn’t really pay attention to the derby much for this one. After I saw this here, I had to get one. I’ve had a life long love for the classic Mario games and I’ve recently decided that Iron Man is my second favorite comic book super hero. Sorry Tony Stark/Robert Downey Jr., but my little engineering nerd heart ultimately belongs to Batman.

We made noise about the location being off, and the evil empire can’t guarantee which 3rd world sweat shop the the shirts they sell us is made in, so woot’s covering their donkeys.

Anyone else having the process be denied when trying to buy the shirt?

Great design, rasabi–I’m happy to see it take first place! :slight_smile:

Sadly (PARTY POOPER ALERT), this marks the first shirt for me that I want but won’t buy because of the Anvil women’s sizing. I see I’m not the only one, too.

I am as well. I tried it 3 different times, and I just checked my bank account and it was charged 3 times as well, but the order was never processed. Woot better not charge me for those or I will not be a happy camper >:(

Yep, tried 2 separate credit cards and it failed both times. I emailed service@woot to let them know.

I’m trying to get some help to figure out what’s going on. Stay tuned.

Just tried mine again and it went through.

Thanks for letting us know!

1UP

How do you guys know it doesn’t glow? It looks like it does to me and I can’t find anything in the details that says otherwise. Just curious.

In for one. Haven’t bought a shirt.woot in over 18 months.

STARk reactor! In for 1!

Generally when a shirt uses glow in the dark ink, it’s specified in the description. If you look under features, it specifies the ink colors being used.

For example, look at this page for a (no longer available) shirt (well, hoodie):
shirt.woot.com/offers/squeeze-zip-up-hoodie
Note that the ink colors are listed as “Pantone Color(s): – 296C – 3935C – 5487C – 557C – Glow In The Dark

(I do understand why this doesn’t use the glow ink, though - there’s only one shade of glow in the dark ink, so it would not lend itself well to the subtle shading used in this design.)

1st Beta woot order, maybe it worked. Shows up on my account now.

Can’t tell if my feedback worked at all.