Star trails remix

Nice! Congrats on a great design, radiomode!

Love the use of negative space to imply trees in the foreground. Awesome technique, fantastic design.

I’m 21 years old and have a record player/listen to vinyl records.
That must mean I’m awesome! :smiley:

hoo - ray !

i really love this design, but i just don’t think i’ll be able to handle having people stare at my chest long enough to appreciate the full picture. no purchase for me, but i’ll recommend it to my male friends like crazy! (and i guarantee it will be my desktop image for at least a week–it’s enthralling.)

Not what I was expecting Woot, you spun me right round.

so Earth really is the center of the universe.

View from Mars? Or just beyond the asteroid belt? Like the way the arm looks like it just swung in. Going to go dust off my single crate record collection now and have a touch of vinyl nostalgia.

I’m worried that if I wear this shirt, some one might grab me and spin me right round, like a record, baby.

Question for the ladies: do you want someone to stare at your chest and ask “what is that?”

Ahhh, another excellent radiomode winner. I love how it looks like only about two colors at first glance, and then you notice the others a second later… if I was from the pre-cassette era of music I would buy this.

Whoa, a five-color shirt? The design gives the impression of having two or three times that many colors. And that’s a good thing.

The author writeup cracked me up.

Beautiful design!

Replicate this shirt when your boss at the hardware shop isn’t around and you have free run of the paint mixer.

That was a beautiful write-up, sir woot-writer.

I love looking at the moon, and I love listening to vinyl…sadly my budget doesn’t allow it at the moment.

This happens to me regularly.

La de da de da de da de da,
la de da,
la de da.
la de da de da de da de da,
la de da,
la de da.

This is one of the most beautiful designs I’ve seen on shirt.woot! Congratulations, dude.