Star Wars Bobble Heads

Something’s wrong with the cart… won’t accept postal codes. Keeps telling me to check my postal code again. Ugh.

one please

What an awesome question. Hahahaha! I spit out water I was drinking when I read this.

Make sure it matches what your credit card company has on file, and that you’re not Canadian.

wishes there was a Princess Leia bobble head in this colection.

Oh, well… I’m Canadian. I’ve bought a few items on shirt.woot.com, but never a woot.com item.

Shoot. Well, I ordered before reading your message. I figured it was a glitch with the cart and typed my city/postal code in the city field. Guess it wasn’t working 'cause us Canucks aren’t able to order?

Whoops.

Oh man, this is SO tempting!!! If only I wasn’t saving my money for vacation! (or if the stupid child support was actually coming to help ease the kids’ expenses) sigh Oh well…no room in the house…yeah…that’s it…that’ll make me feel better for missing out on these, lol.

LOL, I’ve never seen bobbleheads on here.

Unfort I loathe bobbleheads. I love me some Star Wars, but hate the stupid headknocker things.

At this time, only shirt.woot ships internationally. I blame the Saturn-folk. Sorry. =\

Mr. Skywalker is looking awfully pale for a guy who comes from a planet with like 9 suns.

the gf is not going to be pleased when my collection of 12 starwars bobble heads suddenly expands to 16 next week.

maybe if i add one every couple days she wont notice…

Durnit! No problems. Well, my order is already in. I’ve sent in a support ticket for it so they can cancel the order.

Thanks for your helP!

pfft. No Vader? Pass.

It’s like buying a pack of baseball cards, but at least you are guaranteed 1 Pujols, 1 A-Rod, and 1 Ken Griffey Jr. Unfortunately, you also get 3 pieces of gum from 1943, and 2 Shortstops from the Cubs.

Ummm, perhaps your GF would be less displeased if you added 12 and 6 and came up with 18? (Or are you tossing the junk, which by my math makes 15…?)

12+6=16?

SPF 270?

In for two. Had to look up 4-Lom and Bossk. Both in Star Wars V (formerly known as the second Star Wars movie). Yup - these will be gone by early morn.

i understand that we are all nerds looking for cool new woot stuff, but am I the only nerd thats not into star wars? Lets see some more electronics :slight_smile:

How well do you think Yoda would hold up glued to the hood of my car?