Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot

Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot

I WANT ONE. Talk me out if it someone.

1 Like

Buy it!

4 Likes

Guy in the last photo is looking for the jump button.

1 Like

You’re not helping.

1 Like

Please BUY IT?

3 Likes

Please buy it and show you and yours playing with it so I can pretend it’s me and random other people playing with it because I really really really want one and can’t afford it and it’s causing me to forego all punctuation

3 Likes

She’s saving up for a new phone though.

1 Like

Please someone convince me out of it. The reviews on mothership and the companion app are not great. That said a lot complaining no android app at time this went on sale and now there is one… But the app complains about not being able to connect… ahh I’ll probably cave in.

2 Likes

Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot Hands-on - YouTube hmm after seeing him walk Ill pass. Great price and as it’s such a dog it may become a great collectors item. But I’m.trying to downsize my gadgets…

3 Likes

DON’T BUY IT!!!

See guys, that’s what I was looking for.

1 Like

Do you have a Sphero BB-8? And R2-D2 and BB-9e and R2-Q5? You sound like someone who would.

I don’t actually, I resisted those as well. Lol I did buy my mother (who loves robots) a Walmart R2D2 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Smart-R2-D2/54391186 … it was like $30 at time. Not sure if she ever played with it tho. Lol.

1 Like

I have 2 Sphero, rolling movement is much better but games are mostly physics based.
For Star Wars games I just use my AR set.

1 Like

The best (and only hands free) robot is Vector. He’s the beefed up version of Cosmo, and more of a sidekick than a toy. He wakes himself up, chirps, explored, etc…then when he decides it’s time (or his batteries are low) he returns to his charger.

Voice activated (with alexa, albeit a dumbed down version),

1 Like

Almost 15 minutes of video and they show it moving for about 15 seconds of it, LOL :woman_facepalming:t2:
That alone tells me it’s pretty limited as a “robot”. It is super cute while just standing there, though.

Yea I should have commented that I fast forwarded the “unboxing” and that despite his best efforts to really sell the product he was failing miserably (which was sorta entertaining).

1 Like

it is JUST for show. I have one and sure thing the app sucks. keep in mind the app hasn’t had an update in years AND with all those Android/IOs toys - IF not updates to work on new OS - more like to die with no support … I have a few on that situation and hence why I still have a few ipads with IOs 10 and 11 … :man_shrugging:

I got 2 more … whom knows how much it will be on ebay in 10 years from now? lol …