Star Wars Kitchen Goodies

I am not sure how this is a deal considering you can get pretty much the same price at the mothership (Amazon) and with free shipping. Woot is really doing a bad job on this deal thing.

http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Whiskey-Baking-Chocolate-Lovers/dp/B00JG0CV9S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423171825&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+tray

2 for less + prime

My thoughts exactly. Same price, if NOT BETTER @AMAZON. This isn’t a deal at all.

I have the small han solo tray and the deathstar mold. They’re fun, but I rarely use them for a couple reasons. The smaller han solos are tiny and useless for drink chilling The death star will sometimes sink to where it fits snuggly inside your glass creating a bit of awkward suction and glass tipping until it spills on you and a giant ice ball rolls into your face. These seem much better for chocolate molds or something than ice. (Plus I can never get them clear even with hot water)

No to mention these are all over ebay shipped for under $5

I really want the Darth Vader bottle opened for my son, but read the comments here and searched both eBay and the mother ship to see if they offer a better deal. I can’t find any better prices for that item. Do any of you have a link to a better deal for it?

On this site, these are described as good for making candy, cakes, etc. When you get the actual product, it says these are ice trays only and not to use them near heat. Can I return them?

I’m sorry for the problem. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.