Star Wars The Mandalorian, 10-inch Plush

Star Wars The Mandalorian, 10-inch Plush

1 Like

Awww!

1 Like

You purchased 3.

Right?

2 Likes

I have this in a 20-22" version. When I say it is the comfiest back rest…

4 Likes

Grogu is the best <3

5 Likes

My Momma has dementia, sometimes forgets the names of our family members…HOWEVER… She never forgets “Grogu”! LIVE PIC OF HER BED, right now. Lol!

6 Likes

Awhhhhhh! Grogu is an icon.

3 Likes

That’s actually bigger than life-size!

2 Likes

He is a UNIT.
A Chonk, if you will.

Me for reference.

2 Likes

Damn it, why does this have to still be available? I already got the R2D2 plush the other day. I shouldn’t be spending more money.

DAMN IT.

1 Like

Mine is a different size, but the 10" are good for plane trip :wink:

1 Like

Smaller is better for me as I have way too much stuff for a very small apartment, anyway.

1 Like

I think that now you’re required to share a link to where the size which you have could be purchased, so that others can get it.

1 Like

the issue with squishmallows is that they are usually in store exclusives, thankfully this is a really popular one that wasn’t wiped out immediately: Grogu near you

1 Like

I have a Chewbacca one I got for Christmas. It really is comfy to use as a backrest.

2 Likes

NOOOOOO I WANT ONE. But I just bought two holiday gnomes from Walmart because Slick Deals made me. I have a nice 16 inch lamb that was on clearance after Easter. And I thought a 20 inch one would be just a bit bigger. Nope, they’re waaaaaay bigger. AND I HAVE TWO.

NOOOO I WANT ONE OF THOSE TOO. I need to step away from the internet for a while.

Get it!

I’ve bought 56 inches of squishmallow in the last few weeks. GOTTA STOP. Plus someone gave me a big penguin a while back.

Only 56"?

I’m disappointed in you.

2 Likes