Star Wars The Mandalorian, 10-inch Plush

That’s what the Amazon verification page did to me. I ended up backing out and spending 5 minutes in the VoP only to back out and it was sold out. Luckily I got one last time when this was a WTF item.

The app was also lagging for me, fading out the button/page and seemingly not doing anything. But I was patient and kept getting to the next page, and then I got me a Grogu!

Excited The Child GIF by Disney+

2 Likes

It’s pretty bad optics for a company to pit customers against each other like that. The few who get them are happy, but vast majority have a negative association with woot after. Seems like someone needs a basic PR course.

2 Likes

Still happy cause i open my BOC today and hit jackpot !!!

1 Like

Anyone got it free with the promo code?

What did you get? Is it posted?

1 Like

Will post tomorrow morning

1 Like

Holy crap, he shipped! :hushed: I was expecting more disappointment!

2 Likes

This thing is huge! It’s like a foot tall and across. Usually when they say 10 inches, they really mean 8.5

Also, crazy how this was sent in a box with air cushion things and yet they (Amazon) sent my Chip mug in a plain mailer bag not a bubble or paper padding in site. And it of course is in many fragments.

1 Like

Amazon is a worldwide company that squashes most of its competition before it even starts. They don’t have time to do silly things like make sure the items they ship are complete, labeled correctly (damn posters!), or packaged correctly.