Star Wars Vault: 30 Years of Treasures From the Lucasfilm Archives

Got one!

Had a lot of Service Unavailable errors though…

what kind of warranty is on this thing… i know its 90 days but what are they covering?

I know someone who would love this. So in for 1.

haha…best xmas gift for nerds…

You are totally crazy if you say this is not worth it!!! I am a certified Star-Wars fanatic!!! I have a entire room dedicated solely to Star Wars. I spent $1800 on a Stormtrooper costume a few years ago for Halloween. I actually paid $125 for just the book when it first came out. Yes I bought a copy as should you. This is one of the greatest Woot deals in a long time! May the force Be With You!!!

Great Amazon reviews too. I’m in for 1, great gift for any Star Wars fan.

in for two, you know some schmuck is going to pay top dollar for this in 30 years.

Isn’t everyone on Woot a diehard Star Wars fan?

over half off the amazon price…
The Star Wars Vault: Thirty Years of Treasures from the Lucasfilm Archives, With Removable Memorabilia and Two Audio CDs

omg you serious? lol

I’m in for one …I just bought my own christmas present

star wars treasures and bag o crap in the same 24 hours!

it was a good day. :wink:

Wow - funny about 10 years ago I would have automatically gotten 3 of anything Star Wars - just for myself! Guess I grew up.

My first woot, my boss is a huge star wars fan (I hear all kinds of music from the original score coming out of his office and he has chess and crazy stuff. I figured I’d get this for him for Xmas since he always treats me well with Best Buy gift cards.

Good job w00t

nope.

this is a great deal…great xmas present for my son! thanks woot!

chewbacca, luke, obi wan,… MCCLOUD??? this is of no use to me it does not gyrate and only has one usb port…

OK, I finally made it FIRST! But, I missed the ‘boondogle of cowflaps’ (B O C) yesterday while in traffic (darn it), and wish I had the honor on that item…

Purchased about 10 woots in the last 48 hours, might have to hide the paypal bill…

After I hit ‘buy’ I then looked back and was ticked there was no DVDs of out takes and set building, stuff that would ROCK to see…

I am a bit bummed there is no video and only audio/text, but my son (under 10) reads his star wars stuff for hours and will love this on xMas…

hmmmm… you might wanna wipe that crap off your nose.

wow, nice set! and I’m watching Clone Wars now too, how ironic =P

Why Not, It is only the greatest series of movies ever made!!!