Starbucks K Cups / 100 Count

did not realize that these were shipped loose, not in retail packaging. Maybe I missed that in the description?
does anyone know where the BB date is located?
thanks,

1 Like

Disappointed with w00t on this one. Besides the product missing the retail packaging(as mentioned in a prior post), the coffee I received was already expired. Starbucks Italian Roast was supposed to expire 11/9/20, but the product I received had a BUBD (Best Used BY Date) of 9/24/20. The date is printed with white ink on the side of the K-Cup and is hard to see unless you hold it up to a light. Refund already requested.

To return it, won’t we have to PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING? I think Woot should pay for return shipping because the missing Starbucks packaging makes me wonder IF the product is GENUINE!

If you reach out to CS, they would be able to create a return label which you won’t have to pay shipping costs for, due to the issues.

Hi all. If you’re unhappy with the product, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. They’ll help you with the pre-paid return label.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I cited “Quality” as reason for return. Will return shipping cost be deducted from refund?

You will be given a pre-paid label to print and given a full refund.

I am looking to get a refund for this order, and I wouldn’t recommend this purchase. The advertisement said these k cups would expire in December, however I received my order of 100 k cups and they expire a week from today. I also do not appreciate they came in an unmarked brown box instead of retail packaging. It all just seems a little off to me and I would not order these again.

Hi there. Sorry for the expiration issue. Per my post above, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

ditto on the complaints. mashed up box, not retail packaging. at least some of the k-cups were damaged, because coffee grinds were everywhere. i shook a few random k-cups, and it sounded like loose plastic rattling around. never experienced that with any k-cup. requested refund. have never had an issue like this with woot. somewhat disappointed.

Mine from this sale has not arrived yet, but just wanted to say that I HAVE had Starbucks k-cups (in retail packaging) that do that rattle sound - it’s the only brand I’ve noticed it with, and even after taking one apart, I couldn’t figure out what causes it.

that’s interesting… maybe i’ll find one of the k-cups that exploded in my box, and see what’s going on…

That would be interesting to see, since the one I took apart was wet/used - maybe “dry” will shed some light!