Start your day right

Start your day right

Very cute! I am going to use my right as guest editor to express my opinion- your style is great, but I wish your designs were bigger on the shir (in generaltt. The small-style is clearly a desicion you have made for your art and since you have been very successful, I should probably shut up, but wanted to offer my two cents. :slight_smile:

Hey kg07, what does a guest editor do? I’ve been a little out of the shirt.woot loop lately!
Thanks for your comment, glad you like my style! I know the bigger design on the shirt is something some people prefer (and I’ve had so many experiences where the designs were printed far larger than my comps so I may compensate for that), but smaller is just a personal preference of what I’d rather wear myself I suppose. Still, I appreciate the 2 cents! :slight_smile: There are some designs (like this one) that would probably work well bigger, I’ll admit.

I was allowed to pick the theme for the derby and I have some input (along with the regular woot staff) into the designs that end up printing in the EC side-sale.