Stay Warm Apparel Men's Heated Hoodie

Stay Warm Apparel Men's Heated Hoodie

i love the feel of the hoodie, its actually a nice feeling hoodie. However, the size chart is way off i ordered a s/m and got a large/extra large or bigger. The tag in the jacket said s/m but 2 of me could fit in it. The pocket on the jacket is large and can fit many things in it. But there seems to be some wiring issues inside the pocket. The positions of the heaters are in some weird spots the back on is fine but the front i couldn’t figure out well mine my didn’t work right. It felt like one was on the stomach area and one behind the back side of the pocket. If they put a little more work on getting the wiring right and the sizes correct, this would be a great jacket. Oh also the logo on the hoodie isn’t shown on here correctly… it says stay warm apparel instead! But id give it a 2.5 star

Hello there. Thank you for the feedback. If you’d like to return it, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

im already in the process of a return thank you, Im just letting others know about it before they buy a $119.00 hoodie!