Steam Heart

I mean, what kind of trouble befalls the owner of a steam heart in airport security lanes?

So I’m examining the steam heart, and it’s driving me bonkers that there are no isolation valves on the main process flow lines. This seems to be faulty design work. There is no way to isolate the ‘steam pump’ for maintenance.

I’m probably overthinking this.

edit: I also think there’s an unacceptable amount of leakage from the flanges. Working around this equipment would not be safe.

I’m definitely overthinking this.

YES! In for one for my bro’s b-day! Great submission!

Where do we put in the gas?

Only while riding on a Ferrous Wheel.

When a man’s an empty kettle he should be on his mettle, and yet I’m torn apart.

Good lucking getting through security at an airport with that in you.

Thanks everyone!!!

I hope all the steam punks out there enjoy this as much as I will!

Ha! Well played, StargateGamingGeek.

Looks like this heart could use a good plumber

I would go with the the cardiologist as I think woot banned the plumbers from the heart derby

Oh thank god this won. Thank god something I voted for did, but especially this one.

My second shirt from you, pp, nice job! :slight_smile:

This is really, really incredible art. The details are awesome and the concept is rad.

Pretty cool… would’ve been awesome if you had gotten the circulation done accurately… I can’t get past the aorta taking all that blood (steam) back into the heart…

I see what you did there :slight_smile: Good job Patrick

cant tell what it is supposed to be, but I like it anyways.

Crank 3: The Steampunk Heart!

I WANT ANOTHER SEQUEL! Loved that movie

One word- Tetsuo

Awesome! :slight_smile: In for 1!

They need to make a pants version of this. And yes, I am referring to having an innuendo towards your penis with metal symbolism.

Definitely an improvement from the other pandering designs. See, I knew you’re capable of stuff like this.

I might be in for one if my finances weren’t hemorrhaging.

Very cool. Bought this one almost as soon as I saw it. What can I say, I’m a sucker for heart shirts. Congrats on the print.