Steam On!

I have this one and had another that didn’t have a hanger thingy, just a hook to hang something.

I agree that the hanger thingy is sometimes unwieldy but I prefer it to the hook only version. I’ve used the top clippy thingies for shorts. The bottom ones don’t work as well as I hoped but they’re not a deal breaker for me.

I haven’t ironed since I got it.

Am I the only person who uses the dryer for this? Dampen a washcloth, toss it in with my clothes for 3 minutes, comes out pretty good?

I LOVE this steamer, but I don’t use either of the hangars, I steam the garment on the hangar it will go in my closet on (I use the Joy Mangano hangars). I keep one regular hangar with clips for my shorts etc.

Just got mine. Very disappointed in the idiotically designed built-in “hanger.” It doesn’t even have a way to use your own hanger, which would make steaming several items quick, simple and easy. It is very short. Other than that, it seems to work okay on first use.

not that anyone cares, but I purchased the Haan multi purpose steamer and it arrived non-functioning. indicator lights work, but no steam. Now I’m dealing with Haan to try to get a repair or working unit but it seems I’m obligated to pay freight for this heavy item, costing almost as much as I paid for it. I know woot doesn’t do returns, but sending a non-functioning items?

Eghhhh. That does sound pretty bad.
If you haven’t already, I would at least recommend writing into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and letting them know. They might be able to assist you in resolving the issue. They should be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about your purchase.

I actually just opened mine last weekend for the first time and tried to use it. It has serious leaking problems from the handle and hoses, and very poor steam. Water leaked all over the kitchen.