Steeltime: Father's Day DOOOOM

People are paying for these?

If your Dad is Afflicted with the dudebro, embrace it! Buckle up and remember to pop that collar. These prices wont Tap Out your wallet.

seriously!?! and one even sold out!?!?!

#apocalypse

I thought the STEELTIME 617-033-B Men’s Brown Leather Bracelet w/ Fabric looked pretty nice so I ordered it and added in several other items.
All items show as having been delivered - however the above STEELTIME 617-033-B Men’s Brown Leather Bracelet w/ Fabric was not part of any order that was delivered. I diligently checked all packaging to ensure I did not overlook it. My assumption is that it was not actually packed in the box on Woot’s end.

Any way to check on this easily? As I said, other items show as having been delivered already but no men’s bracelet (another bracelet I ordered DID arrive so that may be part of the problem).

DON’T BUY THESE CHEAP BRACELETS FROM CHINA!!! This was shipped late, and arrived 13 days after I ordered it. Maybe it’s shipped directly from China?! Anyway, this thing is CHEAP!!! In less than 24 hours the string became unwound on BOTH ends. I had to tie a knot, and it looked liked this would not fix the problem, so I added some super glue to the knot to prevent it from becoming untied. So far it has worked, but you can see the knots now, and the dried super glue is irritating my skin. DON’T BUY THESE CHEAP BRACELETS FROM CHINA!!!